Welkom

Welkom

Muziek Player


Alle blogs

dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Megans first blog

Hi all, this is Megan. I am am 1 of the personalities of Meg. I talk only in english, unless I need to talk dutch to people who can't know about us (yet).
I am the one who caries a lot of the trauma that Meg has been through. I am also the one who is depressed. Meg is too, but i carry like 65% of it all. It's very hard to carry this. Sometimes I just want to put an end to all of it. But I'm here just for one mission: Megs healing! When I want to wave the white flag and end everything, then I realise and consider if that's worth it. Because when I kind of "quit" my mission, all of the burden which I am carrying, it'll all come back on Meg. And that's gonna be too much for her. Otherwise I wouldn't have been here in the first place. I know that as soon as the trauma will be thrown at Megs shoulders again, she'll end really everything. It's too much for her to bare. That's not worth it for me. But if that wasn't a problem, I'd end it.
I know that many people would kill themselves in our place. So we all know and experience the pressure and toughness of what we bare. But also of the battle itself. Megs happiness is much more worth to me than my own. and for that I'll hold on.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten